Ulik vs. Crimson Dynamo

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Ulik vs. Crimson Dynamo

Both amped by High Evolutionary. Discuss.

Flight can be banned if it's needed to.

Ulik.

Ulik destroys Dynamo.

I was more impressed by Dynamo.

That alchemist guy walks in and summon owns both at the same time... You know.. Dammit I forget his name.

Wow Ulik owns him. I bet he is strong enough to rip that armor right of of his body. Ulik is no joke!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
I was more impressed by Dynamo.

Same here.

nothing Bukharin can do except a massive beatdown

how is ulik owning dynamo?his armor was on a level of tech that iron man couldnt conceive
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1491763-11_04_10_01_80_copy_super.jpg

CD has done better against Thor and Stark than Ulik.

Dynamo.

Originally posted by rotiart
That alchemist guy walks in and summon owns both at the same time... You know.. Dammit I forget his name.

Diablo.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dynamo.

👆

Dynamo wins

Yep, the Dynamo had a much better showing against Thor and Iron Man. He overpowered Tony and somehow held his ground against Thor, coupled with his better mobility and versatility he beats down Ulik,

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Dynamo wins

Dynamo wins but what happened after these scans?

Originally posted by carver9
Dynamo wins but what happened after these scans?

In short, HE wanted to use Tony as a vessel for a new god. That didn't work out though 'cause of lack of Stark's cooperation.