Originally posted by dmillsIn personality, I see team 2 getting the initial strikes but not initially taking anybody on team 1 out of the match - Black Bolt and Nova have versatile enough powersets to quickly compensate for speed, and I think team 1 has a big, big edge in power output.
You don't see the speed of team 2 being a big factor?
Further, I think Black Bolt can pretty solidly go hand to hand with either Maxima or Pee Gee, without even utilizing his various other powers. I think he's demonstrated enough telepathic resistance in the past to be able to resort to his own powerful exotic powers should Maxima resort to telepathy, and win out overall. My summary of Nova is pretty similar.
Blue Marvel isn't realistically being taken out quickly by any of the opposition. He doesn't have enough showings for us to infer any big edges, but we know he can hold his own even as ridiculously strong and durable cannon fodder should he not be fast enough to use his fists effectively.
Originally posted by Hyperion PrimeOhh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread 🙂
Her telepathy and Tk gives her an advantage. At least I think it does.
Check it out.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3
Originally posted by dmills
Ohh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread 🙂Check it out.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3
😉
Originally posted by dmills
Ohh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread 🙂Check it out.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3
Will do. Thanks