No... not really. Not unless this is Thor from Chaos war toe-to-toeing with Glory or Strange from Shuma fight who can channel ST against ST. otherwise they have no chance. Supermans been shown to be a complete and utter non-factor against ST and surfer for all his power cosmic is just as much of a nonfactor here as Galactus doesn't stand much of a chance against a top ST IMO.
Originally posted by Galan007
^ When he wants to be.He's owned Captain Atom with the utmost of ease. He also dominated a version of Arcane whose power registered on the same level as classic Trigon and Corrigan-Spectre.
Hahaha this is funny. I don't even understand anything you just said I only kinda understood Corrigan-Spectre and Captain Atom almost like you're speaking another language. I'm not fluent in DC.
Originally posted by Deadlinelol, sorry.
Hahaha this is funny. I don't even understand anything you just said I only kinda understood Corrigan-Spectre and Captain Atom almost like you're speaking another language. I'm not fluent in DC.
I'm sure you're familiar with (or at least heard the name) Captain Atom - ST easily overpowered him.
ST also beat a very powerful version of Anton Arcane (one of the main antagonists in his series) with ease. That version of Anton Arcane registered on the same level as classic Trigon, and Spectre with Jim Corrigan as his host (which many consider to be the most powerful version of Spectre to date.)
Originally posted by Galan007don't forget when superman was tripping balls ST caught his hand like nothing and proceeded to stand and take everything he could throw at him with casual ease because he wanted to help Superman.
lol, sorry.I'm sure you're familiar with (or at least heard the name) Captain Atom - ST easily overpowered him.
ST also beat a very powerful version of Anton Arcane (one of the main antagonists in his series) with ease. That version of Anton Arcane registered on the same level as classic Trigon, and Spectre with Jim Corrigan as his host (which many consider to be the most powerful version of Spectre to date.)
Originally posted by Galan007Also crisis didn't effect ST right??? its still the same Swamp Thing IIRC
^ Yeah, I could have mentioned a lot of things - like the time ST telepathically dominated Aquaman, then shunted him to a limbo zone, just for the lulz.But utterly stomping a character that was on par with Corrigan-Spectre is pretty much as good as it gets.
Originally posted by Uriel005The old stories still happened.
Also crisis didn't effect ST right??? its still the same Swamp Thing IIRC
But at the same time, take early post Crisis appearances with a grain of salt, we're to believe most, not all, of those stories happened, but none of them happened at the power level they did, but rather, they've pretty much always been as powerful - or nearly so - as they are now. Weird, isn't it?