Thor, BRB & Gladiator vs. Surfer, Nova & Quasar

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Thor, BRB & Gladiator vs. Surfer, Nova & Quasar

Who wins this?

Team 2.

Team 1

Team 1.

I say team 2, and there's why:

Overall, team 1 is more stacked, IMO, but Gladiator is a major, major weakling if Surfer goes on him. Potentially, Quasar can also take him rather easely too.
Glad seems to be weak to some type of radiations. Surfer know it, and it's logical to think that Quasar might know it too.
If anyone of them take him out, team 1 has virtually no chance to win.

If the radiation weakness of Glad isn't attacked, while I think Surfer is the most powerful heure, I don't think his team will be able to win against the Hammer Brothers.

Damn it. I don't like the hammer bros being together. Team 2 has got to keep Norrin away from Thor at all costs. He just turns all kinds of stupid vs Thor for some reason. I have more faith in Nova and/or Quasar to fight a smarter fight making use of all of their respective abilities vs Thor and BRB than I do Norrin. Let him take Glads.

Team 1 wins.

Team one wins.

Team 1.

Team 1 Solidly, Thor takes on surfer the other two eventually beat the two left on team 2.

Thor solos these jobbers

Originally posted by Superfanboy
Thor solos these jobbers

Team 1, hard.

Re: Thor, BRB & Gladiator vs. Surfer, Nova & Quasar

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins this?
team 2

gladiator gets dropped by surfer, shit, so does bill. thor's getting a three-on-on fight in the first minute of the, and one of the characters he's facing has annoying contructs to wade through

Originally posted by psycho gundam
team 2

gladiator gets dropped by surfer, shit, so does bill. thor's getting a three-on-on fight in the first minute of the, and one of the characters he's facing has annoying contructs to wade through

That's kinda how I see it.

Team 1.

So lets see Thor fodderizes Surfer who fodderizes Nova and Gladiator who in turn fodderizes Quasar.

Team 1 is too stacked to lose

Originally posted by SasuOna
So lets see Thor fodderizes Surfer who fodderizes Nova and Gladiator who in turn fodderizes Quasar.

Team 1 is too stacked to lose

You can't possibly be serious with that. You just can't.

Team 1