Lucifer Morningstar Vs Emperor Joker

Started by Colossus-Big C2 pages

Lucifer Morningstar Vs Emperor Joker

who wins

I'm going with Lucifer for the win 10/10.

Lucifer ftw

Isn't that Lucifer and Dream in you sig?

Yup

Cool

I would *think* that if Superman can find a way to mindf*ck Joker ftw, Lucifer could as well.

Lucy.

indeed

Originally posted by Galan007
I would *think* that if Superman can find a way to mindf*ck Joker ftw, Lucifer could as well.

Yeah.

Guys like Lucifer and Dream are vastly wiser and cunning then most beings in the universe. Galan's right, Lucifer would manipulate it into a fight of wits sort of like Dreams battle with the Charazon. Eventually it comes back to Joker boosting about how he's the Joker, prince of jokes, leaving it open for Lucifer to Say well I'm the good damn Batman *****, causing Joker to go into shock. Lucificer then rips Joker in half.

Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway?

Possibly.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway?
Under his own power? I can't say I ever saw a feat suggestive of such.

However, Lucifer could most certainly warp any attack EJ threw at him - just like he warped the multiversal big bang released from Michael.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway?

I'd think so, though he could just talk his way to winning. He rarely uses his angelical powers.

Lucifer so easily.

lucifer.

LM

Originally posted by SuperMan103
lucifer.

Probably Spite. The smartest being in comics vs a crazy human. He could overpower EJ but his character is more likely beat the Joker through scheming/intellect within probably 1 second.