Wonder Woman VS Red Hulk

Started by wildernesss1 pages

Wonder Woman VS Red Hulk

Wonder Woman VS Red Hulk

classic ww. no prep. ww is furious. red hulk is determined but not angry.

how does it go?

Current or classic Diana?

classic.

red hulk really sucks now

Classic Diana beats the shit out of him.

^ What he said.

WW wins.

Ross is a doofus now, classic Di kicks his arse
 

WW decapitates him in 18 nano seconds. Any version of hulk loses.

I beg to differ. current hulk could put her down. current rulk on the other hand would be beaten to a pulp.

Red hulk with loeb force wins this

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic Diana beats the shit out of him.
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Red hulk with loeb force wins this

Loeb Force Rulk would do one of the following:

1. He withstands her barrage of assaults with a smile on his face before beating her down with her own tiara.
2. He gets lasso'd and just comments on her kinky attitude and how they could have more fun with their clothes off.
3. Breaks the lasso and whips Diana with it.
4. Just oneshots her saying something like "BOOYAH!!!"

I take it back he does all of them.

Wonder Women would never beat the female team that Rulk played with Nuff Said.

Originally posted by Stoic
Wonder Women would never beat the female team that Rulk played with Nuff Said.

What, the Thundra, Valkyrie, IW, Storm team?

Sure she would, WW uses her speed and takes them apart.

Originally posted by Q99
What, the Thundra, Valkyrie, IW, Storm team?

Sure she would, WW uses her speed and takes them apart.

New Earth WW can take them apart 🙂

WW

Originally posted by Stoic
Wonder Women would never beat the female team that Rulk played with Nuff Said.
Just looked up this thread while I was boring, and I say that classic WW will solo the team with ease if
she's bloodlusted.
Also, pre flashpoint WW will stomp red hulk.

Originally posted by AbelAnderson
Just looked up this thread while I was boring, and I say that classic WW will solo the team with ease if
she's bloodlusted.
Also, pre flashpoint WW will stomp red hulk.

Why are you bumping and commenting in all Hulk threads? Only Hulk threads.