J'onnz v Nova

Started by leonidas1 pages

J'onnz v Nova

can the martian take out the current version? battle on the moon.

mm after a long fight.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
mm after a long fight.

i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure.

Originally posted by leonidas
i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure.

there were a few threads like this.. If j'onn takes wins, it wont be from tp.. U can bet on that..

Originally posted by leonidas
i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure.
Here you go bro.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3

Nova.

Originally posted by dmills
Here you go bro.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3

ahh, gracias. i usually search but i really couldn't recall seeing this before. 😮

I can see J'onn giving Nova problems with his phasing...
hmm.. can someone add some info on his phasing abilities?? < I know ure out there MartianMind.....

He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need?

Ive read an explanation of it b4, but wanted a bit more info or on panel stuffs.....
😛

Originally posted by Prep-Man
He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need?
He actually phases right into oncoming attacks and get KO'ed, or never phases at all.

True story. That's how his phasing works.

yes he is quite surprisingly incompetent with that power.

I'm waitin on you MartianMind... Yes you!!

pokey

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He actually phases right into oncoming attacks and get KO'ed, or never phases at all.

True story. That's how his phasing works.

😂 Are you serious or are you just bsing?

Nova prolly cant take advantage of the "fire" thing I'm guessing.. I think Philo mentioned something about J'onn not really affected by the sun recently? Can anyone clarify this?

Originally posted by dmills
😂 Are you serious or are you just bsing?
I don't ever joke about Martian Manhunter

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't ever joke about Martian Manhunter

😂