Black Canary vs. Dazzler

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Black Canary vs. Dazzler

Who wins?

Dazzler STOMPS with ease.

Dazzler just absorbs her screams...shoots a beam at her and knocks her out. Spite on Dazzlers part.

If Canary has basic knowledge, she'll know not to scream and instead take Dazzler down in hand to hand. Dazzler can probably used already stored energy to peg her before she crosses the distance to actually make it close combat though.

Originally posted by Existere
If Canary has basic knowledge, she'll know not to scream and instead take Dazzler down in hand to hand. Dazzler can probably used already stored energy to peg her before she crosses the distance to actually make it close combat though.

She could just blind her with a burst of light too.

Hasn't Dazzler upped her game recently? I'm not talking just lasers and light burts but making solid light constructs and moving so fast that Klaw couldn't tag her with his sound blasts (assumed to be moving 770mph)?

Black Canary dies horribly.

Originally posted by zopzop
Hasn't Dazzler upped her game recently? I'm not talking just lasers and light burts but making solid light constructs and moving so fast that Klaw couldn't tag her with his sound blasts (assumed to be moving 770mph)?

Black Canary dies horribly.


From what I understand of that instance it was PIS and bad writing. Not saying it didn't happen, but apparently the writer believed that in order to dodge attacks moving at the speed of sound Dazzler had to move at the speed of light.

I have to go with Alison here. I think it'd be easier for Dazzler to wins this than Dinah.

You know, something always puzzled me about Dazzler. When Scott and Jean first discover Dazzler at her little concert, they get attacked by the Hellfire Club (it was the HF Club iirc). In a battle with one of the Hellfire mooks, Dazzler.....shuts his mind off with her light powers. 🤨

Like......can that actually happen? Would a lot of flashing lights cause your mind to shut down? Is this just comic book science?

You know what? Screw it. I just scanned it. Dazzler shuts Canary's brain down. Prove me wrong. uhuh

Originally posted by StyleTime
You know what? Screw it. I just scanned it. Dazzler shuts Canary's brain down. Prove me wrong. uhuh

Maybe he was epileptic... and Dazzler was just really lucky that that worked.

This shall be known as Dazzler's 'soul seizure technique'.

"Dazzler via Soul Seizure"

Sounds good to me. It's like the low-mid meta "combo to ko."