Misfit vs Nightcrawler

Started by Omega Vision1 pages

Misfit vs Nightcrawler

How goes this?

Iiiinteresting matchup. Who do you think wins?

I think Nightcrawler. More agility, more skill, more rapid-fire teleports.

Misfit's stronger and tougher (she has somewhat superhuman stats) but in a teleporter's duel, not many can hang with Kurt.

Originally posted by Q99
I think Nightcrawler. More agility, more skill, more rapid-fire teleports.

Misfit's stronger and tougher (she has somewhat superhuman stats) but in a teleporter's duel, not many can hang with Kurt.

Ambush Bug!

Originally posted by Q99
I think Nightcrawler. More agility, more skill, more rapid-fire teleports.

Misfit's stronger and tougher (she has somewhat superhuman stats) but in a teleporter's duel, not many can hang with Kurt.


Valid points...but can Kurt survive Dark Vengeance?

http://www.comicvine.com/misfit/29-9939/all-images/108-212787/mf17/105-1475810/

http://www.comicvine.com/misfit/29-9939/all-images/108-212787/cg4/105-1472700/

I wanted to be the first to make the Dark Vengeance reference. 🙁

I love Misfit and might take her teleporting ability over Kurt's if given the choice; however, I think Kurt has the advantage in a fight.

I actually think Misfit might match him when she's older, but experience/ skill seems in his favor. She's like a talented fighter irl who will be the champion one day, but isn't quite practiced enough to beat the current title holder.

hows that teleportinh healing factor of hers? Right now, I'm thinking nightcrawler would eat her

Well, she can heal herself pretty quickly. Oracle deliberately broke Charlie's foot during training to test her healing ability. One teleport and it was completely healed. She healed a gunshot wound the same way.

I doubt it'll affect the outcome though.