WW, New Gods and Djinn vs all of Marvel earth.

Started by long pig1 pages

WW, New Gods and Djinn vs all of Marvel earth.

Testing a theory. 10 hours notice for erf. I say ME owns.

thanos solos

Squirrel Girl stomps

Orion soloes.

come back to us nvr. come back.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion soloes.

Orion couldn't even solo Thanos much less Marvel Earth

Thanos isnt Marvel Earth. He's a universal threat from Titan. He wouldn't waste his time with Earth. That being said I think that the combined efforts of all the AVENGERS TEAMS, X-TEAMS, FANTASTIC FOUR, ETERNALS, DR. DOOM, HULK and every other heavy hitting or super smart free agent on Marvel Earth will be more than capable. Doom, Richards, Stark, Banner, and Cho working with Forge to create some Uber Weapon.

So you think you can waltz in here and offer your opinion all willy nilly simply because I asked for it? Well, you're sorely mistaken. GTFO!

Originally posted by long pig
come back to us nvr. come back.
I'm too powerful for him to face me nowadays.

Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Orion couldn't even solo Thanos much less Marvel Earth

It was a joke.

Bump

Originally posted by long pig
come back to us nvr. come back.
Originally posted by hateallmen
Bump
Hmmm.

At the end of the day Diana would be sporting a nifty new hammer to go along with her tiara

Originally posted by King Kandy
thanos solos
I like the way this guy thinks.

Get terrific grills and outdoor cooking supplies at Walmart.com. Whether shopping for a great camping stove or debating between charcoal or gas grills, we've got you covered. Our selection of grills and outdoor cooking products provides the perfect solution to your grilling and outdoor cooking needs, without costing a bundle.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hmmm.
i know right

Djinn?

I know what the word means in regards to mythology, but I don't remember any notable group of djinn in comics.

whose on marvel Earth that poses a threat? Odin, Thor, i cant really think of anyone else

Originally posted by Sin I AM
whose on marvel Earth that poses a threat? Odin, Thor, i cant really think of anyone else

Those two recently left