Larfleeze vs Zeus

Started by YoungGunna2 pages

Larfleeze vs Zeus

VS

Larfleeze before depowerment
Marvels Zeus
WHO WINS

I don't know much about Larfleeze and I'm to lazy to do some research. So Zeus stomps hard!

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't know much about Larfleeze and I'm to lazy to do some research. So Zeus stomps hard!

He is a Parallax level threat who controls his own corps

Originally posted by YoungGunna
He is a Parallax level threat who controls his own corps

But not ZH Parallax?

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
But not ZH Parallax?

Oh H*ll No

Zeus stomps.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus stomps.

Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here

Originally posted by YoungGunna
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here

Multiple Guardians, like in the little blue fellas who created the GLC? Oh then Zeus gets stomped.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Multiple Guardians, like in the little blue fellas who created the GLC? Oh then Zeus gets stomped.

Yea them but I dont think there above Zeus just in the same league to me

Larfleeze wins

zeus

Originally posted by YoungGunna
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here
However the guardians haven't of had the best showings. hell at times they seemed to be herald levels with the way they get beat down it like D/C uses them like stepping stones

Originally posted by DarkOdin
However the guardians haven't of had the best showings. hell at times they seemed to be herald levels with the way they get beat down it like D/C uses them like stepping stones

I believe it was the original guardians tho they were Odin level like Ganthet

Gathet recently showed he was atleast skyfather level

Originally posted by iceman24567
Gathet recently showed he was atleast skyfather level

I think that was classic Ganthet I think he could take Zeus

Mine!?

Larfleeze win this..

Originally posted by YoungGunna
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here
The guardians couldn't get to him but were in due time. We've seen atrocitus and Hal Jordan take him on by themselves. The problem is getting past his corps not that he was able to solo the guardians or take them on himself.

Originally posted by quanchi112
The guardians couldn't get to him but were in due time. We've seen atrocitus and Hal Jordan take him on by themselves. The problem is getting past his corps not that he was able to solo the guardians or take them on himself.

Yea his charge is at 10,000% with thousands of orange lanterns at his control

Originally posted by YoungGunna
Yea his charge is at 10,000% with thousands of orange lanterns at his control
I honestly seeing the distance these two start at making the difference and Zeus quickly slaughtering anything in his path to Larfleeze. He can also easily rip the battery out of his possession I mean Hal Jordan did so already.