CURRENT Spiderman vs Captain America H2H & Standard

Started by long pig1 pages

CURRENT Spiderman vs Captain America H2H & Standard

Again, the awesome new story line takes away Peter's SS, but upgrades his h2h. Cap is a character I used to SERIOUSLY underestimate. But now I know better. 1. H2H 2. Standard Equip.

Durrr.....this is a good fight, people.

Gotta go with Spidey.

Huge Spider-Man fan here, but it's not because you've taken a few lessons that you automatically are an accomplished martial artist.

Spider-Man will probably still hone his skills in the next issues, but he's still no Captain America, not even close.

This being said, Spider-Man needs only one haymaker, and though CA will definitely make it difficult for Spider-Man, Spider-Man wins more often than not.

I know, I know. I'm just excited and kinda geeking out over SM learning martial arts to compensate his loss of SS. 😄