Karate Kid vs Dr Octopus

Started by chomperx91 pages

Karate Kid vs Dr Octopus

Karate Kid

against

Otto

Who wins ?

Is this adamantium Ock?

Originally posted by YoungGunna
Is this adamantium Ock?
yeah

Well then I think Doc Ock wins then, he was a beast with the adamantium

Karate Kid one shots him.

Val Amorr in a walk.

Originally posted by h1a8
Karate Kid one shots him.

I don't see Karate Kid getting in close enough to do so adamantium Ock was pawning Hulk, spiderman and a couple others at the same time.Karate Kid has no way of getting past his unbreakable arms

Hes Karate Kid. He'll do it, and he'll make it look easy. You should be thankful it's not PC KK....he was just unfair to everybody else.

Karate Kid kicks him into a coma

Karate Kid has became the DC version of Squirrel girl

He always was. He doesn't even have superpowers. He'd beat doc alongside all those you mentioned doc fought. KK was great. And, did you know the comic KK came out before the movie KK.

Originally posted by long pig
He always was. He doesn't even have superpowers. He'd beat doc alongside all those you mentioned doc fought. KK was great. And, did you know the comic KK came out before the movie KK.

Yea I guess he would but it's completely ridiculous to me though

Well, PC KK would. I dunno current. But his abilities were stupid for less than peak human.

Originally posted by YoungGunna
I don't see Karate Kid getting in close enough to do so adamantium Ock was pawning Hulk, spiderman and a couple others at the same time.Karate Kid has no way of getting past his unbreakable arms

Val has shattered Interon which is DC's adimantium or at least secondary adimantium. Val also has the flight ring which he can fly. Val 8/10.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Val has shattered Interon which is DC's adimantium or at least secondary adimantium. Val also has the flight ring which he can fly. Val 8/10.

I had a second thought on it Karate Kid wins even though he shouldn't

PC KK could probably break adamantium with a karate chop

Current KK? The one that batman fought?

val loses

current loses. there are versions that would win though, easily at that.

Doc ock.