Originally posted by YoungGunnaExcept IF is MUCH stronger than Spiderman/BT with his strikes, can fire chi, and is a better fighter than Spider or BT. Btw, BT isn't faster than Spiderman.
Black Tarantula is stronger and faster than Spiderman plus Spidey never really beat BT
Black Tarantula Wins
Also, like I mentioned, last time I saw BT in a comic he wasn't nearly as impressive as what was shown in those scans above.
Originally posted by SasuOnaHe wasn't depowered when his families gang came back and tried to kill him, and he didn't display the power he did, such as eye blasts, and > Spiderman level strength.
When did he stop being that powerful?
From what I remember from his appearances in Daredevil he was only ever depowered while he was in prison because they made him take drugs to suppress them or whatever.
He should still be that strong imo
Originally posted by Mindset
He wasn't depowered when his families gang came back and tried to kill him, and he didn't display the power he did, such as eye blasts, and > Spiderman level strength.
Read Blood of the tarantula again he still had super strength obviously if he can rip steel apart and him not using his eye blasts is tantamount to saying character A didn't use this power in a story so he doesn't have that power anymore.
Originally posted by Mindset
Except IF is MUCH stronger than Spiderman/BT with his strikes, can fire chi, and is a better fighter than Spider or BT. Btw, BT isn't faster than Spiderman.Also, like I mentioned, last time I saw BT in a comic he wasn't nearly as impressive as what was shown in those scans above.