Thanos vs Doom, Loki and Magneto

Started by leonidas2 pages

Thanos vs Doom, Loki and Magneto

team gets 1 day to prep. they come upon thanos on an empty moon. thanos has no prep, just regular gear and he had no idea they were hunting him.

can they take him out? no brf.

Thanos wins.

Thanos is a mental projection of Doom's... an after-effect of his time with a cosmic cube ✅

oh and Doom + a little help (Loki) = Thanos (unaided), imo.

so, Team wins.

With prep, Doom can definitely beat him. I think he needs more than a day, though.

What' up with all of the Thanos threads lately?

Originally posted by celestialdemon
With prep, Doom can definitely beat him. I think he needs more than a day, though.

What' up with all of the Thanos threads lately?

Doom with prep and Loki' aid failed against Thor. No way he's ever beating Thanos.

Doom created quan so that the world would come to loath Thanos!

It's all part of a cunning plan ✅

Doom FTW. If he can prep to swipe Beyonder's powers or Galactus' powers, Thanos is not even a concern.

Team.

Originally posted by janus77
Doom created quan so that the world would come to loath Thanos!

It's all part of a cunning plan ✅

Doom FTW. If he can prep to swipe Beyonder's powers or Galactus' powers, Thanos is not even a concern.

Doom also lost his powers and doesn't have access to any other awesome powers like in secret wars. On Doom's own he isn't anywhere near Thanos' league not only that but Thanos is a lot smarter than Doom.

Lol.

Originally posted by Mindset
Lol.
I know. Who is this janus guy ?

Originally posted by quanchi112
I know. Who is this janus guy ?

I am Thanos' father, you may call me god ✅

Originally posted by janus77
I am Thanos' father, you may call me god ✅

Thanos can beat god.

Originally posted by janus77
I am Thanos' father, you may call me god ✅
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Thanos can beat god.
Celestial demon is officially in Club Thanos.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Thanos can beat god.

I hope so, I have high hopes for the little scamp. he should excel my own achievements. make me proud ✅

Team

This thread almost makes me hate Thanos.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
This thread almost makes me hate Thanos.

I agree, and he's my favorite character of all time.

Doom and Thanos team up and take down Loki and Magneto. Don't make me choose....they are both greatness.

Team.

Team.