Nefaria's last showing was embarrassing as all hell.
RAG
Rage.Of.OlympusSenior Member
Yea, that was horrible. Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, and Luke Cage took him down. There was a time when Nefaria would have flown away laughing if they had the balls to challenge him. Proves that you don't need a Thunder God when you have the Bendis squad around.
Nefaria wins.
GUY
guy222With my gal
cn
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
So why don't you guys orchestrate a way to get Bendis lobotomized? I'm sure some of you genuises have plotted against him. Just do a fanboy teamup and **** shit up!
SEV
SevenShacklesMissa pro defunctis
Black superman ftw.
i think hes color blind tho... the outfit...ehhh ...then again i think nefaria might be color blind aswell.
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
How did they manage to take the count down? Wow man...marvel shows no respect for their characters unless they are Spidey, wolvie and hulk.
COS
CosmicCometSenior Member
^^Nefaria's costume is magnificent. What are you talking about bruh.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Originally posted by Zack Fair How did they manage to take the count down? Wow man...marvel shows no respect for their characters unless they are Spidey, wolvie and hulk.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
I hated the hell out of that comic.
OV
Omega VisionFace Flowed Into Her Eyes
Man I'm not even a fan of the Count and that pisses me off.
If I was a Nefaria fanboy I'd have an aneurysm.
It wasn't even like the fight was treated as some underdogs triumphing over the odds, they straight up whooped him.
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
Meh, Nefaria needs to absorb ionic energy to get powered up, when he's "full" he's a beast, when he's not he gets beaten by Iron Man (or, apparently, Wolverine)
At his peak level he should be close to Superman in stats.
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
Originally posted by cdtm
over
SIA
Sin I AMMadame Mort
what exactly did Carol do to him? it looks like she's absorbing his power while simultaneously striking him
BAT
BattleMageLegendary insain fist!
Can a mod change this to 'CLASSIC' Count Nefaria please? Thx I'm sorry guys it was meant to be classic CN.
SIM
SimbonSenior Member
Originally posted by Sin I AM what exactly did Carol do to him? it looks like she's absorbing his power while simultaneously striking him
Also maybe using the same force that Captain America and Nick Fury used to defeat the U-Foes: I believe it is known as "The Power Bendis"
BEN
BentleySeitei
Awful showing for Nefaria. Classic Count wins this.