Odin vs Legion

Started by Sr J-Bieb2 pages

Odin vs Legion

Two matchups, both are at their best in both matchups

1: In a random spot in the Spawniverse. Maybe a 50 floor... 25 floor building actually in a highly populated area with humans of many different colors looking on from the streets and buildings. These humans would range from african american, to chinese, to aryan, to mexican. They add nothing to the fight but they do create a human rainbow when they all get together. Neat effect.

2: In Asgard with Asgardians looking on. No interference from them and Heimdall is white.

NO BFR...
NO PREP???
WHO WINS!!!!

Legion Stomps

The True Legion wipes him out from reality.

shots fired

Odin kneels, and mutters his last prayer before his Mutant God.

Originally posted by "Id"
Rage! Get your happy-hammer loving-ass in here.

Legion lectures Odin on what it means to be Omega Level, with a fine demonstration on how to manipulate time. Taking note, Odin than proceeds to gauge his other eye out.

has legion faced anyone in odins league?

he was making time his bytch in legion quest

Originally posted by psycho gundam he was making time his bytch in legion quest

cant odin do the same?

Yeah, I realize Legion is a huge matter manipulator and so forth, but i'm not certain this is a give me for him. Odin seems to be able to replicate a lot of his feats.

I had no idea Odin had the capacity to warp the mess out of reality 616.

Yeah, Odin.

Odin is an old man and a fooooool

--Chris Hemsworth

Originally posted by "Id"
I had no idea Odin had the capacity to warp the mess out of reality 616.

I dont know. He's created worlds and so forth so its probably in his power set. I cant argue about it though as I dont know enough about Odin.

Originally posted by shokosugi
Odin is an old man and a fooooool

--Chris Hemsworth

lol

Originally posted by tkitna
I dont know. He's created worlds and so forth so its probably in his power set. I cant argue about it though as I dont know enough about Odin.
Unless Odin operates at the capacity to level an entire universe, not just manipulate the contents of his realm. Than no, he isn’t beating Legion.

Legion is a bonafied universal force.

This is of course if it’s the True Legion. The fake persona, is afraid of his reality warping powers. And shies away from using it out if fear.

David was seen using it at the end of AoX and casually created a microverse.

Black Heimdall runs in and kills all of them through sheer awesomeness.

Originally posted by KingD19
David was seen using it at the end of AoX and casually created a microverse.
Yes the Fake persona absorbed the personality that controls the ability to warp the reality. Therefore the Fake Persona (Current Legion), can still accesses that ability. However recently he showed utter distrust in using that ability, and is currently relying on his wrist band to accesses one of his thousands mutant abilities.

One must consider the following, since CIS is still in effect to a certain degree.