Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Have you been reading Hank Pym since Dan Slott's Mighty Avengers out of curiosity?
Last I read was when they said he was the avatar of Science or something. Where it compared him to Tony Stark and Reed richards. I also read the one where he went up against the head Inhuman that was turning everyone into mindless humans. I quit reading it after that.
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I have so many comicbooks that I don't really collect anything much anymore. Just a few books a week. I have comics stored at my parents house, at my house, at a storage facility.That's a bad ass feat!!!! I will have to read up on Pym.
Avengers Academy is really good.
Originally posted by BlackZero30xcause abstracts outside of m-bodies don't really have a physical representation IMO it's more a device for readers and characters to comprehend that they're there if I understand the concept of the abstracts correctly and not so much that they just happen to be floating around waiting for people to show up.
a well timed batkick takes out not only pym but destroys all of the abstracts and causes OverSpace to implode.speaking of the abstracts i wanna know why they are all just randomly floating together....