Thor vs Wonder Man

Started by Kazenji2 pages

Thor vs Wonder Man

Who takes the win?

Thor every single time.

Split.

Originally posted by Bentley
Split.

Thor.

Don't see Simon having enough firepower to drop Thor.

Thor with or without mljinour

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor with or without mljinour

😱

Thor 9/10 with Mjolnir, without (just h2h) maybe 7/10?

Thor everytime

Wonderman needs an upgrade.

H2H, he should be one of Marvel's top heralds in my opinion.

I believe they recently had a confrontation in Mighty Avengers where Simon had a pretty good showing, but Thor was definitely holding back and warning him not to get crazy. Thor wins this pretty much everytime.

thor would never lose to wm sans a cheap shot. and he'd win with or without the hammer imo.

Without the hammer I'd give it to Simon maybe 51/100. But maybe that's my bias showing through.

I agree that Simon should be handled with a bit more respect. Interestingly enough, in the Children's Crusade mini, Simon was stated as having Sentry level strength. It would be cool if Simon was at least able to do stuff with his ionized energy outside of being a second class brick.

Yeah I remember that.

He needs to be a more exotic powers based character.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I agree that Simon should be handled with a bit more respect. Interestingly enough, in the Children's Crusade mini, Simon was stated as having Sentry level strength. It would be cool if Simon was at least able to do stuff with his ionized energy outside of being a second class brick.

He does teleport.

Wonderman is pretty strong. He stalemated Professor hulk i think and has some good showings. Thor wins 10/10 though with mjolnir. Without it 8/10

Thor ftw

Thor...