Apollo (Olympion) Vs Balder (Asgardian), Which Herald Wins

Started by Colossus-Big C1 pages

Apollo (Olympion) Vs Balder (Asgardian), Which Herald Wins

Apollo (olympion God)

Vs

Balder (asgardian)

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/105/1059471/siege-2-first-look-20100108011036142.jpg

I'd go with Apollo... Simply because I can't imagine balder hurting hulk like Apollo did in your scan. That's all I'm basing this on... Your scans. :-) cause I know jack about Apollo.

Apollo's slightly stronger than your average Olympian. He's at about the 30-50 ton range IIRC. And yeah, he can hit you with light that rivals the sun. So energy attacks, thermal energy attacks, photonic energy attacks.....It's Apollo's fight to lose.

Originally posted by KingD19
Apollo's slightly stronger than your average Olympian. He's at about the 30-50 ton range IIRC. And yeah, he can hit you with light that rivals the sun. So energy attacks, thermal energy attacks, photonic energy attacks.....It's Apollo's fight to lose.
so he loses?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so he loses?

Wha? No.

When you say it's someones fight to lose, that means they win unless they do something dumb. Like if Magneto was fighting somebody who could kill him in one punch, but couldn't break through his shields. Then he lets his shields down. He'd lose because that was a dumb thing to do.

Apollo 8/10 I give blader 2 only is apollo is stupid in goes in close range. Apollo should be stroubg/more durable by a good margin. ...And Balder i wouldn't even put him in the low-herald tier IMO