Spiderman vs Havok

Started by carver92 pages

Spiderman vs Havok

Who wins?

I'm giving havok 7/10, he is not going to pull out all his big moves and for that he loses 3 to Spidy.. CIS off, Havok 10/10..

whats been going on with havok recently? i haven't read about him since war of kings

(i always liked him more then cyclopes)

You should still be up to date nothing much have change..

Spider-Man wins this.

Havok is a one trick pony.

I'm not familiar with Havoc, at least not with his feats but

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Havok is a one trick pony.
that doesn't mean he will loose, Black bolt is also a one trick pony for example.

How do you web, kick or punch someone who can blast all around himself?
How do you dodge expanding circular streams of energy?

I'm going with Alex.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not familiar with Havoc, at least not with his feats but
that doesn't mean he will loose, Black bolt is also a one trick pony for example.

No he isn't, Black Bolt can fly, has super durability and is what, clas 30 or something like that ?

Originally posted by the ninjak
How do you web, kick or punch someone who can blast all around himself?
How do you dodge expanding circular streams of energy?

I'm going with Alex.


Havok never starts a fight by blasting everything he can see. Spider-Man however has webbed up lots of his enemies from the moment the fight starts.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Havok never starts a fight by blasting everything he can see. Spider-Man however has webbed up lots of his enemies from the moment the fight starts.

Wouldn't the energy waves just burst the webs off his body?

Originally posted by the ninjak
Wouldn't the energy waves just burst the webs off his body?

Probably.

But this is how I see it.

They start fighting, Havok blasts, Spider-Man dodges and at the same time blinds Havok by using his web. Havok goes "wtf" and half a second later Spider-Man knocks his lights out.

It's not a far fetched scenario.

Or Alex shoots a narrow beam.
Spidey dodges. Shooting any kind of web to entrap Havok.
Havok Explodes energy all around his body. Blasting Spidey backwards.
Rinse and repeat until Spidey goes down.
I haven't kept up with Havok but from what I know he has appeared in, he has become alot more battle hardened than the Alex I remember.
Trapped in a Alternate Reality, Space Pirate.

I just reckon this is the perfect powerset to take on Spidey.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Black bolt is also a one trick pony for example.

Only a Spiderman fan can fail that hard...

He's a very versatile character, just wikipedia his powers.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's a very versatile character, just wikipedia his powers.

No he isn't.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only a Spiderman fan can fail that hard...

He's a very versatile character, just wikipedia his powers.

Voice, Flight, high stats

So I forgot flight, stats are no power

I assumed the molecular thing was part of his voice.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
No he isn't.

...

You're such a dur

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Voice, Flight, high stats

So I forgot flight, stats are no power

I assumed the molecular thing was part of his voice.

It's electron manipulation that makes him versatile. Matter manipulation, energy projection, amping, flight, etc.

Magneto basically has only magnetism manipulation. |So what that it's just one power? That doesn't make him non-versatile.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
...
It's electron manipulation that makes him versatile. Matter manipulation, energy projection, amping, flight, etc.

Magneto basically has only magnetism manipulation. |So what that it's just one power? That doesn't make him non-versatile.


It's not important how many powers you have, it's what you can do with them.

Havoks' main offensive power is blasting. Wow...

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
It's not important how many powers you have, it's what you can do with them.

Havoks' main offensive power is blasting. Wow...

I. Was. Talking. About. Black. Bolt.

That is why I edited out most of Parm's post. *sigh*

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
No he isn't, Black Bolt can fly, has super durability and is what, clas 30 or something like that ?

He's prob twice as strong as that.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
He's prob twice as strong as that.

Even better.