Thor vs Fatal Five

Started by carver91 pages

Thor vs Fatal Five

This is the thread I originally tried to make.

Can Thor take this powerful team down?

Who are the members?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who are the members?

Doesn't the fatal five usually have the same members? Use the latest version.

Yea, the Fatal Five has had the same lineup except for one time. And some of them can take on Thor on their own, let alone as a group.

Validus. Emerald Empress. Mano. Persuader. Tharok. They win.

Re: Thor vs Fatal Five

Originally posted by carver9
This is the thread I originally tried to make.

Can Thor take this powerful team down?

Spite. O_o

They're a Legion busting team.

I think that Thor has a good shot against the FF from OWAW, against the original Team he shouldn't take a majority, though some wins via bfr are possible.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think that Thor has a good shot against the FF from OWAW, against the original Team he shouldn't take a majority, though some wins via bfr are possible.

The Emerald Eye can do teleport spells. Not even BFR would give him a noticeable chance.

Validus solos