Green Lantern Battle Royal

Started by Darth C'baoth2 pages

Green Lantern Battle Royal

Alan Scott vs Hal Jordan vs John Stewart vs Kyle Rayner

In Gotham City which Lantern will be ledt standing.

Currently Scott would murder everyone else

Alan Scott is above everyone here..

Kyle solos

Scott, and the runner up is Hal Jordan. And **** Kyle.

Classic Hal would own this, but current Hal is too wishy washy.
Alan FTW here until Hal mans up.

Kyle.

I also noticed Guy isn't in this thread flirt

Originally posted by Bentley
Kyle.

I also noticed Guy isn't in this thread flirt

That's because it would have been closed for spite if Guy was part of the thread. He'd easily solo the field. sneer

Guy is just a Kyle construct.

Originally posted by Mindset
Guy is just a Kyle construct.
More Mindest lies! Kyle just isn't powerful enough to make a Guy construct. 😬

My bad, Hal is a Kyle construct and Guy is the construct of Hal's.

You know like how when you clone clones they get dumber.

It's kinda like that.

I've come to 3 conclusions. You either:

Don't know who Guy Gardner is;

Are messing with my mind;

Wanna fight! sneer

Obviously the OP left Guy out as it would be murderous spite in his favor.

Current Scott wins. Scott before his power-up would win as well.

didnt hal stalemate alan before? current alan wins. pre upgrade hal wins.

Originally posted by Badabing
I've come to 3 conclusions. You either:

Don't know who Guy Gardner is;

Are messing with my mind;

Wanna fight! sneer

alan scott every time

Originally posted by Prep-Man
didnt hal stalemate alan before? current alan wins. pre upgrade hal wins.

Last time Hal and Alan had a brief encounter, Hal wanted nothing to do with Alan and came off as if he felt that Alan was superior to him. Even before taming a larger portion of the Starheart, Alan still had access to a greater source of power than Hal did and packed more power than he did.

Kyle 10/10 without his ring.

Originally posted by carver9
Kyle 10/10 without his ring.
You're learning.

Originally posted by carver9
Kyle 10/10 without his ring.

If I ever said something bad about you, now I take it back 😉