Cassandra Nova vs Tangent SuperMAN

Started by "Id"2 pages

Cassandra Nova vs Tangent SuperMAN

Match set, and Go!

go!

Now? Later?

Been thinking on this one a while, but really can't decide who I think wins. My first instinct is to say that Nova's TP and intangibility (doesn't she automatically heal when she does this?) would be too much for even Harvey.

Go!

Go!

I'd give this to Cassandra Nova because as someone stated in another thread Harvey has difficulty keeping people out of his mind and I don't think that his telekinesis will hurt Nova who is not a physical being to my recollection unless she chooses. But I think he may be able to teleport her somewhere else for a BFR win.

Go!

drummer2

Originally posted by Harbinger
Been thinking on this one a while, but really can't decide who I think wins. My first instinct is to say that Nova's TP and intangibility (doesn't she automatically heal when she does this?) would be too much for even Harvey.
Thought about it.

I'll take Cassandra Nova.

Toss up.

Cassandra Nova.

People are also forgetting her formidable TK. She broke out of a gravity bubble designed to hold the Juggernaut like it was nothing, which simultaneously rocked the entire mansion and shattered all the windows.

Plus she can phase, she can regenerate, she can reform herself from a pile of biological mess, copy other people's DNA, and she can disintegrate flesh instantly, as well as create some sort of armor thingy.

she trounced the imperial guard. I say nova

Yeah, but TS defeated Ultra Humanite and that was no small feat.

Originally posted by 753
she trounced the imperial guard. I say nova

While in Charles' body mind you. And I'd also like to note that it took her 10 hours to copy Trask's DNA signature.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
While in Charles' body mind you. And I'd also like to note that it took her 10 hours to copy Trask's DNA signature.
no, she used her psyarmor to go through them. copying DNA may take her ling but desintegrating flesh took her a fraction of a second

Originally posted by 753
no, she used her psyarmor to go through them. copying DNA may take her ling but desintegrating flesh took her a fraction of a second

I was talking about taking on the entire Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I was talking about taking on the entire Shi'ar Imperial Guard.
im talking about the time she got gladiator in chokehold with her psyarmor and trounced the rest of the guard arround. was there another instance?

Originally posted by 753
im talking about the time she got gladiator in chokehold with her psyarmor and trounced the rest of the guard arround. was there another instance?

No, that was her in Charles' body. New X-men 125 and 126.

And it wasn't the same armor that she formed when fighting Wolverine.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
No, that was her in Charles' body. New X-men 125 and 126.

And it wasn't the same armor that she formed when fighting Wolverine.

the one with those mouths and arms? you sure? chuck didnt have that power. Ill check and report later