if you had to choose

Started by marmilado1 pages

if you had to choose

3 versions of superman that would go up against depowered tyrant, mephisto and odin who would you peak

Cosmic Armor, Superman Prime (the Golden one), and All-Star, because he's fun.

Krypto, supergirl, and christopher reeves

CA or Golden Prime or SoS Supes would solo.

A challange would be
Superman 1 Million + GA SBP + Current Superman (under the magic Sun from Superman/Batman)

so what do you think?

I'd peak you.

I'd peak Gladiator, Sentry, and Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
I'd peak you.

i am not THAT powerful i am just peak

Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman 1 million (Unlike SMP, he has actual feats), and Batman.

Originally posted by cdtm
Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman 1 million (Unlike SMP, he has actual feats), and Batman.

Batman is a version of Superman?

You just need SBP.

Superman 1 Million. He can punch through time. Time. I hear it's a big deal.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman 1 Million. He can punch through time. Time. I hear it's a big deal.

when you are losing almost all your powers to the point you almost become mortal and when in that state you punch 853 centeries into the future breaking and shattering the time barrier with bare fists altering events thoughout 853 centeries then yes its a big deal , also stopping a charging galaxy with force vision is one hell of a feat , and of course lets not forget owning firestorm with a breeze breath and stating that he can destroy a giant red star with only his breath, 1 million is uber

so what do you think

I can punch through time too, when I'm finished punching I'm in a different time than I was in when I started my punch.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I can punch through time too, when I'm finished punching I'm in a different time than I was in when I started my punch.

can you punch with a single punch the timeline 4000 years into the future?