Earth Girls vs. Space Chicks

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Earth Girls vs. Space Chicks

Wonder Woman
Donna Troy
Raven
Ms. Marvel
Invisible Woman
Sersi

vs

Caiera
Phyda Vell
Moondragon
Maxima
Power Girl
Starfire

Earth Girls.

This thread=fail...

Unless you post sexy pics of the characters in question...

🙂

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This thread=fail...

Unless you post sexy pics of the characters in question...

🙂

I thought the same thing, was this a fight or a hottie contest?

I am going with Space chicks. Just because of power girls boobs.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This thread=fail...

Unless you post sexy pics of the characters in question...

🙂

👆

I clicked expecting a long list of sexy pseudo-lesbian pictures but noooo...

Raven could possibly do major damage to team two by herself...
Why no zatanna on opposite team

zatanna is a space chick wut?

I don't think Space chicks have an answer to Diana

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
zatanna is a space chick wut?

Oh... ...

I was thinking of something to counter the magic o raven...

Amethyst of Gemworld?

Raven is pretty out of her league here, actually. I'd also like to stress that although Raven is of magical origin, she's never (outside of Trigon's more influential periods) shown any innate potential to wield magical forces outside of her relatively limited empathic powers and projection of the soul-self.

Carol and IW are kind of nonfactors here.

Sersi is the biggest gun on the field, but Moondragon is easily the superior telepath and pretty well built to taking her down.

I think the biggest wild card is the Wondy/Maxima matchup. Whoever wins has the most to offer their team and could likely swing it.

Doesn't telepathy from non-eternals not work on eternals?

wonder woman would win that one

this is gonna be one of those threads that has over a 100,00 views but under a 100 posts do to the title.

Originally posted by Q99
Doesn't telepathy from non-eternals not work on eternals?

I don't recall reading anything that suggested this. If it were true, I don't think Exodus would have been able to use his own telepathy to fend off an assault from Sersi.

Originally posted by 753
wonder woman would win that one

Meh. Toss up. I tend to give Maxima the edge.

Sersi and WW are kind of abusive here.

Originally posted by Bentley
Sersi and WW are kind of abusive here.

👆

Originally posted by Q99
Doesn't telepathy from non-eternals not work on eternals?
it works

Maxima and Moondragon are both better telepaths than Sersi.
Maxima is definitely good enough to get at least a 5/10 from Diana on her own

Hm, then who am I thinking of who's extra resistant to all non-(their group) telepaths...?