Lady Shiva Vs Zealot

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Lady Shiva Vs Zealot

This might happen one day. what happens?
1. pure hth.
2. weapons match.

When it does Zealot will kick the shit out of her.

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
When it does Zealot will kick the shit out of her.
👆

I think Shiva could take her. At least do as well as Midnighter.

Although personally, I also think Midnighter should have beaten her silly, instead of merely holding his own.

It would probably be a good fight, just like most of these street levelers vs Zealot threads.

Originally posted by cdtm
I think Shiva could take her. At least do as well as Midnighter.

Although personally, I also think Midnighter should have beaten her silly, instead of merely holding his own.

Zealot is better than MNer at everything.

Apollo might beg to differ.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Apollo might beg to differ.

She's better than Midnigher at that too... Apollo just isn't buying what she's selling. 😎

Zealot and Nemesis together couldn't compensate for Sheba's move reading ability, so it is conceivable that Shiva could actual make this a fight.

Lady Shiva for both!

shiva gets beat up by zealot