Originally posted by space mummy havok is weak man
Not if he can beat Estacado's mom.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Originally posted by Digi Not if he can beat Estacado's mom.
Thats was assuming CIS is on.
SJ
Sr J-BiebDead
Goblin Queen
AMB
AmbientMAJIN_OVERLORD
I don't really see him beating Vulcan without any ampage..
But i gather he can beat them:
Stardust Energy Supes Ray Galactus ultimate form 😱 😱 😱 😱
PAL
paladiusRestricted
.
AMB
AmbientMAJIN_OVERLORD
I say Yay! to Nay! brother.. 😄
753
753Senior Member
cyclops, if he gets lucky
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by Digi Vulcan
👆
ROT
rotiartStan Lee Stole my name
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb Goblin Queen
Op says guy... No females allowed! 
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Thor without Mjolnir.
bag
ROT
rotiartStan Lee Stole my name
I wonder what would happen with hulk. Last time I remember them facing off it was professor and xfactor and havoc koed himself
AMB
AmbientMAJIN_OVERLORD
Yeah! The energy was way too much for him to handle.. Thought he was able to reverse transform Savage Hulk to Banner before easy, using similar technique he could def. Beat the Hulk..