Wonder Woman gauntlet

Started by Brockalizer1 pages

Wonder Woman gauntlet

All equipment including Violet power ring, lasso, bracelets, and sandals. She is fully healed between fights. Fight takes place on Earth, but there are no civilians around to endanger.

1. She Hulk
2. Caiera The Oldstrong with oldpower
3. Phoenix (Rachel Summers)
4. Carl Danvers (Warbird)
5. Phyla-Vell with Quantum Bands
6. Moondragon with Mind Gem
7. Carl Danvers (Binary)
8. Gamora with Space Gem and Godslayer
9. Dark Phoenix

Stops at Dark Phoenix. With violet ring and gauntlets, heck, most of them aren't even a challenge. Wrap herself in the lasso to guard against the telepaths of course, and beat everyone else down with power and speed.

Why is Carol above phoenix?

Anyhow, she gets all the way to Phoenix I would imagine.

WW clears

Easily, I might add.

Stops at Dark Phoenix.

Originally posted by Q99
Stops at Dark Phoenix. With violet ring and gauntlets, heck, most of them aren't even a challenge. Wrap herself in the lasso to guard against the telepaths of course, and beat everyone else down with power and speed.
👆 she'd trounce her way to DP and stop dead. the gap between DP and the others is too wide

Originally posted by Q99
Stops at Dark Phoenix. With violet ring and gauntlets, heck, most of them aren't even a challenge. Wrap herself in the lasso to guard against the telepaths of course, and beat everyone else down with power and speed.

Would the lasso work against the mind gem? I'd be interested in the fight with Gamora. She may not have super strength but with the time gem Wonder Woman might as well be standing still. Add the Godslayer to the equation and things will get messy.

LIke Rachel with the whole P-force? I assume not because why would she be at 3?

Also does Gamora know how to use the space gem? If she does WW is ****ed if she doesn't WW wins.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
WW clears

Easily, I might add.

😂

I'll agree with most. She can clear all except DP. Take away the ring and the Gamora/Wondy fight should be interesting.

Stops at 2.

^ What?

Diana gets to Dark Phoenix.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
LIke Rachel with the whole P-force? I assume not because why would she be at 3?

Also does Gamora know how to use the space gem? If she does WW is ****ed if she doesn't WW wins.


My bad. No and yes. No she doesn't have the full Phoenix force just the partial she got from Rook'Shir's sword, and yes Gamora knows how to use her gem. Assume that EVERYONE, Wonder Woman included, knows how to use their respective gear and or powers in a way consistent with their character, sorry about that, I should have been clearer when I started this thread.

Originally posted by Jedi Matt
I'll agree with most. She can clear all except DP. Take away the ring and the Gamora/Wondy fight should be interesting.

✅ Wouldn't it though? I'd even let "Wondy" keep the ring. I'll take an Infinity Gem over a Power Ring any day.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ What?

Diana gets to Dark Phoenix.

I think Caiera would beat her.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Would the lasso work against the mind gem?

It generally stops telepathy entirely.

Note her TP resistance is already high on base.

quanchi112

I think Caiera would beat her.

Yea, but you don't even know who WW is, so that's not saying much.

Stops at 9

Originally posted by Q99
It generally stops telepathy entirely.

Note her TP resistance is already high on base.

Yea, but you don't even know who WW is, so that's not saying much.

She's that character that needed animals to distract Superman, right ?

Hm, you're right. With Squirrel Girl's powers she can take Dark Phoenix too...