[Cross-Genre] Dracula vs. Alexander Anderson
Disclaimer:Let me say first that I asked Badabing and he gave me explicit permission to make this versus thread.
Reason for fight: For a while I've been trying to get my head around where exactly Vampires in Marvel stand in a superhero environment. I haven't read any of the Wolverine/Jubilee or Fear Itself, so without a respect thread (as far as I know) for any major vampire characters I come to making this thread. Knowing where Vampires stand also brings me to where certain characters from Hellsing stand, which is something else I've also wanted to know for some time. Let me also make it clear that all my knowledge of Dracula comes from Tomb of Dracula volumes 1 and 2 (reading that now) and that terrible Apocalypse/Dracula one shot. This thread is mostly a fact finding mission for me.
Fight stipulations
Setting
All of the fights take place in Rio 1 hour after the sun has set and the city is devoid of any living or unliving thing save the two combatants.
Scenarios
1. Standard Dracula vs. Standard Anderson. No prep or foreknowledge about each other save that Dracula is a vampire and Anderson is a vampire hunter.
2. Standard Dracula vs. Standard Anderson. One month of prep and foreknowledge of each other allowed.
3. Standard Dracula vs. "Monster of God" Anderson. No prep or foreknowledge.
4. Standard Dracula vs. "Monster of God" Anderson. One month of prep and foreknowledge.
5. Strongest version of Dracula vs. Standard Anderson. No prep or foreknowledge.
6. Strongest version of Dracula vs. Standard Anderson. One month of prep and foreknowledge.
7. Strongest version of Dracula vs. "Monster of God" Anderson. No prep or foreknowledge.
8. Strongest version of Dracula vs. "Monster of God" Anderson. One month of prep and foreknowledge.