SUP Supermutant Senior Member This Brotherhood vs This Sinister 6 MystiqueBlobToadSabertoothAvalancheQuickslivervsKravenRhinoScorpianLizardShockerDr Ock
ICE iceman24567 Senior Member Originally posted by Flyattractor [b]Thats great but what does t have to do with the thread? [/B] Sabretooth maybe?
FLY Flyattractor Senior Member What level or capability is Doc Ock at right now?OR Rhino with his new horn?
CAR carver9 Senior Member Originally posted by guy222 Hhhhmmm, I wonder how much Sabertooth really believes that about McCoy being more powerful than Wolverine.
FLY Flyattractor Senior Member Originally posted by carver9 Hhhhmmm, I wonder how much Sabertooth really believes that about McCoy being more powerful than Wolverine. Techincally isn't Beast supposed to be in Spidey's strength class which is a bit above Logan's?
SAM SamZED Senior Member Originally posted by carver9 Hhhhmmm, I wonder how much Sabertooth really believes that about McCoy being more powerful than Wolverine. The hell with strength, Creed pretty much says that Beast is a better fighter than Logan. WTF?