Mr. X Vs Grifter

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Mr. X Vs Grifter

Who wins?

If Grifter uses his powers, he'd win. He usually doesn't though, so he'd lose. I'm using "wolverithmetics" as OneDumbG0 calls it, but Grifter isn't as skilled as Wolverine(who still lost to X) and doesn't have the same healing factor. The guns will only stall Mr. X an extra few moments and that's assuming X isn't packing his own.

What about his other weapons like grenades and whatnot.

Originally posted by StyleTime
If Grifter uses his powers, he'd win. He usually doesn't though, so he'd lose. I'm using "wolverithmetics" as OneDumbG0 calls it, but Grifter isn't as skilled as Wolverine(who still lost to X) and doesn't have the same healing factor. The guns will only stall Mr. X an extra few moments and that's assuming X isn't packing his own.
Grifter gonna grift.

Grifter wins 10/10

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What about his other weapons like grenades and whatnot.

I just can't think of any that would change the outcome though.
Originally posted by Mindset
Grifter gonna grift.

I actually forgot he can do that.

Grifter 10/10