Yuga Khan vs. Odin

Started by Sundipped1 pages

Yuga Khan vs. Odin

I know Yuga Khan is short in the feats department but who do you all think would win on a neutral battlefield. Not on New Genesis, not in Asgard.

Odin.

I want to say Yuga, but I'm not really confident enough to make any kind of argument in his favor in good faith, he's one of those vague characters.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I want to say Yuga, but I'm not really confident enough to make any kind of argument in his favor in good faith, he's one of those vague characters.

To clarify, I think based on the way Yuga was portrayed and the manner in which he steamrolled the Fourth World he should beat someone like Odin, but in terms of overall feats and such Odin has him edged out.

Yuga.

Done before

Originally posted by Omega Vision
To clarify, I think based on the way Yuga was portrayed and the manner in which he steamrolled the Fourth World he should beat someone like Odin, but in terms of overall feats and such Odin has him edged out.

Edged out.. you mean he has a clear and decisive edge in the feats department right?

odin

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Done before

Who do you think wins? I think it's a good battle.

I think Yuga wins due to his connection to the Source but obviously has fewer feats

The fact that he make Darkseid shit on himself, and that Darkseid was at least Skyfather level or close to it give Yuga the win in my book.