At first I was going to give the nod to J'onn due to his TP, but then I remembered that Czarnians (Lobo in particular) are extremely resistant to TP- even from the likes of Starro.
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Lobo is a shitty character for forum matches anyways, his feats are way too looney toon.
EDIT:
Originally posted by Galan007 Czarnians (Lobo in particular) are extremely resistant to TP- even from the likes of Starro.
Did I missed something here? All I remember was Starro running away from Lobo.
BUL
BullwinkleMooseSenior Member
Lobo Wins, bad Matchup for MM
COS
CosmicCometSenior Member
Lobo guts his green ass.
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
50-50
DOO
doomsday5.0Restricted
Manhunter isnt even on Lobo's level. ur an idiot for even making this stupid thread.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by Parmaniac Did I missed something here? All I remember was Starro running away from Lobo.
Starro was also unable to telepathically manipulate any of the Czarnian clones he created with Lobo's own DNA.