Black Adam Vs DC Hercules (HTH)

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Black Adam Vs DC Hercules (HTH)

vs

Don't really know much about Dc Hercules but Adam rips his face off.

Black Adam.

Adam wins in a good fight, yea.

DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect?

EDIT: Probably should specify that I didn't mean DC Herc wins. I was just saying his name.

He elbowed Clark in the face which bloodied him and then punched him away. He's around Diana's class, who I imagine would do the same thing if she switched roles with Herc in that instance.

Black Adam is superior to both DC Herc and Diana, imo.

Originally posted by Harbinger
DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect?
KC Supes.

Originally posted by Harbinger
DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect?

Kingdom Come Superman, after previously sending main Superman flying.

DC Herc is strong, but Adam's got versatility on him, and it's not a particular strength edge either (Herc is as strong as Captain Marvel).

Originally posted by Q99
Kingdom Come Superman, after previously sending main Superman flying.

DC Herc is strong, but Adam's got versatility on him, and it's not a particular strength edge either (Herc is as strong as Captain Marvel).

Based on feats, I would say Captain Marvel is stronger than Hercules in spite of possessing the "Strength of Hercules". The Power of Zeus augments all of his other attributes across the board due to its role as the "catalyst" to the Power of Shazam invocation. And depending on the canon/writer, the Hercules who gives Cap his powers isn't the same as the Hercules/Herakles who's a WW rogue.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on feats, I would say Captain Marvel is stronger than Hercules in spite of possessing the "Strength of Hercules". The Power of Zeus augments all of his other attributes across the board due to its role as the "catalyst" to the Power of Shazam invocation.

Yea, true, there does seem to be a small edge to Marvel, as I'd say DC Herc is close to but slightly behind Superman/Wonder Woman/etc..