Bane w/ venom vs. Beast

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Bane w/ venom vs. Beast

Who wins?

Venom solos harharhar

I've seen Catman beat the shit out of Batman in one page. And Bane doesn't even consider Catman a sparring partner.

Beast got owned by Murdock, Steve... sure he got upgraded, but does he have what it takes to face venom-enhanced Bane? I don't think so.

Beast was upgraded?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Beast was upgraded?

Cat beast > ape beast > human beast

When Cap and Deedee beat him he was in the ape form.

Beast

Beast

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen Catman beat the shit out of Batman in one page. And Bane doesn't even consider Catman a sparring partner.

Beast got owned by Murdock, Steve... sure he got upgraded, but does he have what it takes to face venom-enhanced Bane? I don't think so.

Catman didn't beat the shit out of Batman! Unless this is something new. 😠

.

Beast juggles Bane on his feet until he gets sick.

Beast ftw.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen Catman beat the shit out of Batman in one page. And Bane doesn't even consider Catman a sparring partner.

Beast got owned by Murdock, Steve... sure he got upgraded, but does he have what it takes to face venom-enhanced Bane? I don't think so.

To be fair Catman was just messing around, neither of them were being serious. It is a stretch to use that as the basis of Bane >>>>> Catman.

Bane still wins.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Beast juggles Bane on his feet until he gets sick.

beast takes this

Bane, with ease.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Catman didn't beat the shit out of Batman! Unless this is something new. 😠

I have seen only one page, but it was very embarassing for Wayne.

Catman hits Bruce with his head two times, blocks his punch, locks his arm, uppercuts him and kicks him off the roof.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
To be fair Catman was just messing around, neither of them were being serious. It is a stretch to use that as the basis of Bane >>>>> Catman.

True.

Is Beast still "Thing strong" from his powerup in the original X-Factor run? I can't keep track of all the ignored continuity.

If he is, Bane is toast.

i think cat beast is at least a 10 tonner whereas bane is a 2 tonner,
beast is faster, more agile with a decent healing factor and sharp claws

beast wins

.