Would be relevant if HOM Wanda were > Presence. She isn't, so your point's pretty much moot.
Anyways, I'm not entertaining this one anymore. Anytime you see a "STOMP 10/10 YEAH!!11!!!" type post involving two characters on similar playing fields, it pretty much shows ignorance of one or both of the characters involved. Otherwise, I'm done here.
Originally posted by Harbinger
Would be relevant if HOM Wanda were > Presence. She isn't, so your point's pretty much moot.Anyways, I'm not entertaining this one anymore. Anytime you see a "STOMP 10/10 YEAH!!11!!!" type post involving two characters on similar playing fields, it pretty much shows ignorance of one or both of the characters involved. Otherwise, I'm done here.
Yeah you better be done here. HoM Wanda warped the entire Marvel OMNIVERSE. Do you understand what that means? That means EVERYTHING Marvel related was warped by her.
It would be like someone (Mxy) warping the entire DC OMNIVERSE and not only affecting the "mainstream" DC universe, but all the elseworlds, alternate Earths, past/present/future, the Vertigo titles, DC's comic strips, etc... ALL things DC.
She would OBLITERATE GST who was "ALMOST" the new Presence.
Originally posted by zopzop
🙄
It's a valid question, I think. Who decided that, because the Primal Monitor is > Multiverse, then the PM > Presence? Why couldn't the Presence (which has been stated to exist in everything) also encompass the Primal Monitor?
We know next to nothing about the Primal Monitor, so based on what little we do know, people jump to the conclusion they want, and accept that as truth, rather than being open to more possibilities.
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So you're just going to be catty when someone brings up a point you can't address? Wow, that's some solid debating there. 👆There's actually nothing that directly contradicts such an interpretation, though I myself don't see it that way.
You call that catty? I call that mild annoyance. What's the point "debating" this when it's clear cut. How could the Primal Monitor be the Presence or related in any way to the Presence when it wasn't even aware of the Presence or it's creation because they were amoeba's to it?
Originally posted by zopzop
You call that catty? I call that mild annoyance. What's the point "debating" this when it's clear cut. How could the Primal Monitor be the Presence or related in any way to the Presence when it wasn't even aware of the Presence or it's creation because they were amoeba's to it?
This post completely disregards everything I said.
Look, I'm not suggesting I know the truth. I don't know anything, just like everyone else. But until I'm told directly on panel, I'm sticking to what little I know and being open to the numerous possibilities.
Originally posted by Cogito
This post completely disregards everything I said.
Not really. The Presence is at best multiveral. There are other realities in DC, like Vertigo with their own creator god. Even if you were to somehow claim that Vertigo "God" is the same as the Presence, that being admitted to Lucifer that there are powers above him*! Whoops. 😆
*(need to find that scan)
Originally posted by zopzop
Not really. The Presence is at best multiveral.
See, this is exactly the assumption that I'm talking about. You keep making it.
Originally posted by zopzop
There are other realities in DC, like Vertigo with their own creator god. Even if you were to somehow claim that Vertigo "God" is the same as the Presence, that being admitted to Lucifer that there are powers above him*! Whoops. 😆*(need to find that scan)
I'm well aware of that line. It's not relevant here for two reasons.
1) The Lucifer series is non-canon to mainstream DC (this is really all that needs to be said here)
2) God was clearly referring to the writers.
Originally posted by Cogito
See, this is exactly the assumption that I'm talking about. You keep making it.
I'm well aware of that line. It's not relevant here for two reasons.
1) The Lucifer series is non-canon to mainstream DC (this is really all that needs to be said here)
2) God was clearly referring to the writers.
Ding ding ding! See what I underlined? Do you understand now? HoM Wanda was OMNIversal, meaing ALL things Marvel (mainstream or not). She would annihilate GST (who was ALMOST the new Presence, hell even if he achieved that status she would still annihilate him). The Presence by your own admission is stuck in "mainstream" DC, there are other "non-canon to mainstream DC" realities in the greater DC OMNIverse.
HoM Wanda 10/10.