Holocaust vs Ares

Started by "Id"1 pages

Holocaust vs Ares

vs

Gooood fight. I'm giving this to Holocaust.

Holocaust should win. good match

Besides looking cool what has Holocaust ever done? I can't recall anything impressive from AoA.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Besides looking cool what has Holocaust ever done? I can't recall anything impressive from AoA.
He had some good fights against Exodus, and X-Man.

The one with Exodus was fierce.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Besides looking cool what has Holocaust ever done? I can't recall anything impressive from AoA.

Lost to Wolverine in a Danger Room simulation biscuits

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lost to Wolverine in a Danger Room simulation biscuits
Was it ever mentioned if these copies are actually 1:1 copies? It always seemed awkward to me if they really would be able to "copy" pretty much everyone just to train.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Was it ever mentioned if these copies are actually 1:1 copies? It always seemed awkward to me if they really would be able to "copy" pretty much everyone just to train.

Not that I know about it. Even if they were, it wouldn't mean much on the versus forum. Copies are copies.

Toss up.

Most likely Holocaust. King Hyperion > Sentry imo.

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Most likely Holocaust. King Hyperion > Sentry imo.

lol

Ares ftw