Loki vs.......Exodus

Started by Sin I AM2 pages

Loki vs.......Exodus

random encounter

who wins?

I am going to side with Loki due to his powers being magic.
plus Loki has held his own in astral battle the only thing i can see giving Exodus the advantage is if he steps out of time not sure if he can do that regularly and in the heat of battle.

loki's too much.

Loki

Exodus

Loki with ease

Still surprised exodus isnt getting more love

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Still surprised exodus isnt getting more love

He could do well as shown by his fight with the Avengers + X-Men,

And much more he has done. It definitely isn't an open shut case for Loki in my opinion.

Here is a link to the respect thread I made for him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He could do well as shown by his fight with the Avengers + X-Men,

And much more he has done. It definitely isn't an open shut case for Loki in my opinion.

Here is a link to the respect thread I made for him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html


👆 great thread

Exodus has REALLY grown on me, he deserves more respect. IMHO, Exodus can get the majority but they won't be easy wins.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He could do well as shown by his fight with the Avengers + X-Men,

And much more he has done. It definitely isn't an open shut case for Loki in my opinion.

Here is a link to the respect thread I made for him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Good job. 🙂

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Good job. 🙂

Thanks, thought I would paste it in this thread as it helps give more credit for Exodus in this battle.

Loki

Originally posted by Annabeth
Loki

Why do you think so?

Exodus

Bennet.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Why do you think so?

Magic probably, that and superspeed seems to be the trump card round here

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Magic probably, that and superspeed seems to be the trump card round here

Exodus is a lot more powerful than that user gives him credit for. If you see the respect thread you see it's not an open shut case.

He's a beast with his powers. Loki isn't exactly going to dominate a battle.

Exodus will win here in my opinion.

I think they are both versatile with an edge towards loki, id give exodus better physical stats and loki more intelligence

I don't even see what Exodus can do to Loki.

Depends on how Loki fights him.