What Are The Best Team Based Story Arcs In Marvel & DC

Started by Vorpal Ruin1 pages

What Are The Best Team Based Story Arcs In Marvel & DC

I'm curious what you guys think are the best team based story arcs within Marvel and DC? Which are the "must read" ones?
I Would like to start reading more comics, and the teams are more interesting to me than most solo stories. Like: Fantastic Four, Avengers, JLA, Lantern Corps, JSA, X-Men, Outsiders, and so many others I don't even know.
Any suggestions appreciated. Old or current story arcs 😄

Approved by Bada for now.

In Dc you must read
Death Of Superman
Hunter Prey
Final Crisis
Mageddon
If you can find them, read Jack's Kirby's New Gods
Crisis On Infinite Earth
Eclipso

Some non Dc/Marvel comic
The Darkness/Witchblade Firstborn, Artifacts
The Walking Dead
Y, the last man

Even though some are not fully teams oriented arcs, there still good.