Dragon Man vs Ulik

Started by CosmicComet1 pages

Dragon Man vs Ulik

vs

I think Ulik might be stronger, but Dragon Man has upgraded intelligent, fire breath and flight.

Maybe split? If Dragon Man plays smart w/ his abilities.

ulik

👆 Ulik

ulik slaughters him.

Originally posted by leonidas
ulik slaughters him.

When I see Ulik I have to think of Kalibak. Anyway Ulik wins.

Originally posted by leonidas
ulik slaughters him.

No way.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way.
Good to hear someone giving DM a chance, DM can't take him head on, but with his smarts + flight + range, maybe get a split or something 🙁

Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way.

I don't think these people have any idea who Dragon man is...

Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too

Originally posted by golem370
Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too

Oh I vote Ulik too, but not the in the rape that some are suggesting. Depending on the circumstances of course.

Originally posted by golem370
Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too
He did, The Thing was trying to capture him, to show off to his nephew...

Does Ulik get his pounders?

Spite....

Ulik curbstomps Dragon Man...

Ulik decisively, but not quite a spiteful stomp.

DM is smarter than ulik.....way way smarter. he would find a way to win. with prep (& the FF's resources) this would be a stomp for DM.

Resources and prep are great if you have the opportunity to use them. Same with being incredibly smart. Doesn't mean much in a straight up confrontation with someone more than capable of directly kicking your ass.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Resources and prep are great if you have the opportunity to use them. Same with being incredibly smart. Doesn't mean much in a straight up confrontation with someone more than capable of directly kicking your ass.

ya, but DM isn't just way smarter; he can fly, has range, breathes fire, etc. If this was a prep battle, he would simply borrow some device from reed ftw.

Dragon Man did 'ok' against Worthy Thing.