Etrigan vs the Rogues

Started by Bentley1 pages

Etrigan vs the Rogues

Etrigan the Demon

vs

Captain Cold
Weather Wizard
Heatwave
Trickster
Mirror Master

Fight in Amsterdam.

Etrigan with ease. This guy is trouble for a mage team like Shadowpact. He'll make the Rogue's regret they even faced him.

Mirror Master traps him in a Mirror Construct. That counts as a win right? His constructs/mirrors have held the Flash and Green Lantern imprisoned. So the rogues, take a couple of wins. Etrigan is a chump.

lol etrigan can just teleport out of that.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
lol etrigan can just teleport out of that.

Sh*t forgot about his teleportation abilities. 😮

He wont be able to teleport after he's k.o. by the awesomeness of Mirror Master and Weather Wizard. 😛

I like to think I'm up to date on the Rogues and have a grasp on their power and competency...but how is this not a stomp in Etrigan's favor?

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I like to think I'm up to date on the Rogues and have a grasp on their power and competency...but how is this not a stomp in Etrigan's favor?

Because Mirror Master and Weather Wizard are awesome and have k.o. The Flash. 😄

Originally posted by aztec
Because Mirror Master and Weather Wizard are awesome and have k.o. The Flash. 😄

And this helps against a guy who has gone toe to toe with the likes of Lobo and Superman and has uppercutted the latter not only into orbit but to the surface of the moon just outside the JLA Watchtower?

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
And this helps against a guy who has gone toe to toe with the likes of Lobo and Superman and has uppercutted the latter not only into orbit but to the surface of the moon just outside the JLA Watchtower?

Sarcasm anyone? Hence the smily. 🙁

Originally posted by aztec
Sarcasm anyone? Hence the smily. 🙁

Can't always be sure on this site. No harm, no foul. 😛

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Can't always be sure on this site. No harm, no foul. 😛

You brough up a good point. No pun intended. 👆

Honestly, I wasn't impressed with Etrigan in his solo series. I have most of the individual issues. All I recall him doing was leaping building in gotham and going up against himself. Other than that, he did fairly well against Wonder Woman in John Bryne's run. I've seen him here and there, but have yet to see him pull impressive feats lke the one's you've mentioned. But, then again he's not a character I follow so my information is very limited.

Anyway, i'm still rooting for the Rogues. 😉

Absolute zero gun + Fire!