Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...isn't this massive spite against Batman?
Phobos isn't just Ares kid with fear powers?
He didn't seem too impressive in Incredible Hercules or Siege. Cho beat him simply by defeating his feat powers.. I know he was using a sword in Ares story, when he got kidnapped, but that doesn't seem to be standard gear for him...
Unless he's change massively since I've seen him..
Originally posted by cdtm
Phobos isn't just Ares kid with fear powers?He didn't seem too impressive in Incredible Hercules or Siege. I know he was using a sword in Ares story, when he got kidnapped, but that doesn't seem to be standard gear for him...
Unless he's change massively since I've seen him..
Fear powers, super speed ( and can fight at said speed). Used a sword that can cut through class 100s. Extremely skilled with said sword. Was able to break out of holds form ares as you saw, levitates, fights hundreds of people and demons at once. He's crazy.
Originally posted by jalek moye
Fear powers, super speed. Used a sword that can cut through class 100s. Extremely skilled with said sword. Was able to break out of holds form ares as you saw, levitates, fights hundreds of people and demons at once. He's crazy.
Why did the gods declare Cho won, than?
PIS?