Doom Prime vs Darkseid Prime

Started by carver92 pages

Doom Prime vs Darkseid Prime

This is Doom at his Prime...whatever amp he had or best comic amp vs Darkseid at his Prime...whatever amp or true source of power he had.

If Doom has ever had the IG that I am unaware of, please exclude that...any other amp is usable.

Doom with beyonders powers.

Doom wins.

So Doom + Beyonder's power vs. Final Crisis Darkseid?

Darkseid.

How good was he with Beyonder powers? It's been a long time since I read that.

What about The Great Darkness Saga+Final Crisis Darkseid.

Darkseid because he wont accidentally kill himself like doom will with beyonder's powers

Both with amps -considering Doom's was retconned- favor DS.

Retcons excluded Doom. Beyonder powers >>>> SF DS and any other darkseid I care to think of. because at the time Beyonder powers were basically the powers of the writer.

Retcons excluded Doom? What does [¡]that[/i] even mean?

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Darkseid because he wont accidentally kill himself like doom will with beyonder's powers
Doom didn't accidentally kill himself when he had Beyonder's powers...

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom didn't accidentally kill himself when he had Beyonder's powers...

twas only a matter of time

No, it really wasn't.

Originally posted by Bentley
Retcons excluded Doom? What does [¡]that[/i] even mean?
defense in his armour that negates retcons.

That would be admittedly epic. I bet Kang has such device to survive time-sweeps.

I think Doom actually has something like that.

It's called being Victor Von Doom.

Yea, that's what it is.

👆

Originally posted by Bentley
I bet Kang has such device to survive time-sweeps.
but nothing he has can stop a coup de grace from doom

Originally posted by psycho gundam
but nothing he has can stop a coup de grace from doom

Yep, and Doom got decked by Doctor Voodoo in full armor uhuh

(My example is PIS though)