PC Superman VS Current Hulk (In a Fist Fight)

Started by wildernesss1 pages

PC Superman VS Current Hulk (In a Fist Fight)

PC Superman VS Current Hulk (In a Fist Fight)

No prep. no bfr. only fist fighting is allowed. fight is on a massive indestructible moon. hulk enters fight enraged, going all out.

who wins?

PC Supes 10/10

Originally posted by carver9
PC Supes 10/10

I shat bricks.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I shat bricks.
Its a trap

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Its a trap
I've had a vision of then end.... Dammit Carver now we're all going to die.

😂

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I shat bricks.
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Its a trap

👆

😂

pretty sure he's stronger than when he fought PC superman the first time, and so did muhammed ali

😖hifty:

Originally posted by psycho gundam
pretty sure he's stronger than when he fought PC superman the first time, and so did muhammed ali

😖hifty:

👿

pc supes 1000000000000/10

Originally posted by carver9
PC Supes 10/10

YouTube video

Originally posted by psycho gundam
pretty sure he's stronger than when he fought PC superman the first time, and so did muhammed ali

😖hifty:

lol

PC Superman Is freaking powerful I get That but still really could be a stalemate bewteen the two cause current Hulk is just so damn Powerful

Originally posted by TheHulk
PC Superman Is freaking powerful I get That but still really could be a stalemate bewteen the two cause current Hulk is just so damn Powerful

Originally posted by dmills
*sign* yep I saw that one coming...

Originally posted by TheHulk
*sign* yep I saw that one coming...

😂

Still Say Current Hulk has a chance...

Hulk.

People, Superman got hurt by the Toyman, let's be real for a second.