boneclaw Wolverine vs X-23

Started by Oslaught12621 pages

boneclaw Wolverine vs X-23

can logan beat his clone?

Yep.

Good question, I recall them fighting before, she fought real smart by sticking dirt/sand in Logan open wounds to stop his healing factor.

She quicker than he is, I believe.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Good question, I recall them fighting before, she fought real smart by sticking dirt/sand in Logan open wounds to stop his healing factor.

She quicker than he is, I believe.

Standard forum fight setting: Empty white room

Wolverine

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Standard forum fight setting: Empty white room

And I don't really see Logan falling on that trick again.

Originally posted by vansonbee
She quicker than he is, I believe.

Going by handbooks, she can only run faster (something she has yet to prove). They don't measure combat speed. That dirt-beats-hf fight doesn't really count as a showing of superior speed, because Logan basically let her do that.

And there's this:


credit to jinzin

I'll note that there's absolutely nothing stopping her from disemboweling him with a gut-kick there 🙂

Though all-in-all I'm inclined to discount that story entirely because it was so OOC- X-23 had a different personality (feral, rather than emotionless/automatic), and Wolverine acts off too.

---
As for the fight itself, an adamantium advantage'd be good for Laura and she'd have the edge.

Is current Logan's HF on par with/better than his HF when he rocked the bone claws?

Logan ftw

Originally posted by Q99
I'll note that there's absolutely nothing stopping her from disemboweling him with a gut-kick there 🙂

Though all-in-all I'm inclined to discount that story entirely because it was so OOC- X-23 had a different personality (feral, rather than emotionless/automatic), and Wolverine acts off too.

---
As for the fight itself, an adamantium advantage'd be good for Laura and she'd have the edge.

It didn't help her much against Daken.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Is current Logan's HF on par with/better than his HF when he rocked the bone claws?

Yes, it is.

Logan, then.

Without his adamantium skeleton hes not beating X-23

Originally posted by SasuOna
Without his adamantium skeleton hes not beating X-23
Ironically w/o adamantium laced to his bones, he can heal much quicker.

Wolverine. due to the increased danger he'll take her down quicker without doing too much damage to her.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Ironically w/o adamantium laced to his bones, he can heal much quicker.
That was when it was poisoning him.

Originally posted by Mindset
That was when it was poisoning him.
Really, I thought it was continually poisoning, thats why his healing factor goes down a notch

and the age of X arc, where his powers are gone, but his adamantium are still retained and was killing him slowly.

He got new adamantium from Apoc, it doesn't poison him anymore.

Originally posted by Mindset
He got new adamantium from Apoc, it doesn't poison him anymore.
Back in the days, when he was Death horsemen?

So X-23 has adamantium poisoning disadvantage instead! 😂

Anyways, do you recall which issue, when he was turn to death?

Mindset is speaking the truth, but most writers ignore that.

The poisoning is not a big deal because:

a) adamantium halted his mutation (not regressed it). When the metal was reinserted, his HF was already on a higher level than during his Weapon X days. He was even able to resist the bonding process once. Technically the metal poisoning would still slow HF down a bit, but not enough to matter.

b) his hf is adaptive. It deals easier with wounds/illnesses/poisoning depending on how much experience it had with them before. Thus current incarnation heals faster than bc.

As soon as their claws hit each other, the planet gets destroyed and they both get BFR'ed.

😂