Stacy X vs. Lady Shiva

Started by vansonbee1 pages

Stacy X vs. Lady Shiva

vs.

1. H2H w/o powers

2. Mutant powers included

1. Shiva I should think, unless Stacy X is a Top Tier MA.
2. What are Stacy X's powers again?

Stacy vs. Wolverine fighting scene was awesome.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stacy vs. Wolverine fighting scene was awesome.
Do you recall which comic that was in?

I only read her bio and knew about the fact she owned Logan. XD

IMO, Wolverine or Shiva *should* destroy her in HtH with no powers.

I assume she was using her powers on Logan? Making someone stick or weak or whatever with pheromones can be a big help.


2. What are Stacy X's powers again?

She has pheromones on her skin that, when touched, can cause a wide variety of physical reactions depending on what she wants to do.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you recall which comic that was in?

I only read her bio and knew about the fact she owned Logan. XD

Uncanny X-Men #401? Just guessing from the link name, I admit I haven't read her appearances either 😂

From the respect thread:

1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/UncannyX-Men40109vsStacyX.jpg
2. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4558/stacyxripcordcf5.jpg
3. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9293/stacyxripcord2se1.jpg

That's pretty good... though I think the threat of claws is bigger than the threat of pheromone touch 🙂

So yea, Logan or Shiva'd beat her in HtH, though with powers Stacy's still a threat.

I suppose it depends on what Shiva's wearing. If she's going bare-fisted she could be in trouble, but in say the outfit she wore with the BoP, she had gloves and would win.

1: Shiva wins with some effort.

2: Still Shiva, but the mutant prostitute gets some wins.