Kyle Rayner vs John Stewart

Started by Bentley1 pages

Kyle Rayner vs John Stewart

Both get two weeks prep!

Fight wherever Kyle choses the battlefield to be.

Kyle; just that bit better imo.

John Stewart!!!

Kyle.

Has better feats.

Kyle.

Hal wins..

kyle, no doubt.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Kyle; just that bit better imo.
Originally posted by Cogito
Kyle.

Has better feats.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kyle.
Originally posted by leonidas
kyle, no doubt.

i always thought Kyle was a lot more impressive

The scene where John 'planet-busted' always confused me... Can he tap teh black powa whenever he wants, or was it a one-time/dues ex machina sort of thing?

Originally posted by Galan007
The scene where John 'planet-busted' always confused me... Can he tap teh black powa whenever he wants, or was it a one-time/dues ex machina sort of thing?

Well it was a "death," power, I think it only works on living planets.

...Which means that it should work on -any- kind of living 'thing', no?

I don't have it in front of me, but I thought he got the black power from the black lanterns Mogo absorbed, and it was a combination of that and blasting Mogo's core that killed him. Nothing special about John.

^
what he said.

one thing is certain a green lantern loses.. 😄 😂

kyle is much better

Originally posted by Cogito
I don't have it in front of me, but I thought he got the black power from the black lanterns Mogo absorbed, and it was a combination of that and blasting Mogo's core that killed him. Nothing special about John.
Probably so. I can't recall off-hand, that's why I asked.

Originally posted by Galan007
Probably so. I can't recall off-hand, that's why I asked.

Nothing wrong with asking 😎

Got my scans now,
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/mogo1.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/mogo2.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/mogo3.jpg

^ Ah, now it's clicking. 👆

Either way, considering Mogo absorbed hundreds/thousands of BL's, that's a very impressive absorption feat for John.

LOL i meant John Stewart Loses!!!!!!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Kyle; just that bit better imo.

👆