Who is the most skilled archer in accuracy?

Started by vansonbee2 pages

Who is the most skilled archer in accuracy?

Red Arrow, Shado, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Merlyn, Connor Hawke

1. Who is the most skilled in accuracy?

2. Last person standing in a free for all fight in a warehouse full of wooden crates.

3. List of best archers from best to least.

4. List of who's not afraid not to kill from best to least.

INTERESTING

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
INTERESTING
Better than constant Hulk threads being birth to everyday : /

Merlyn.

connor is the better fighter. and celestial archer is the most powerful. just because he has magical arrows.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
connor is the better fighter. and celestial archer is the most powerful. just because he has magical arrows.
I guess you did answer one of the criteria, I agree that Connor is the most balance archer here, but he is definitely not the most skilled.

I place Shado/Roy somewhere above him.

give bullseye just the arrow. 😄

Originally posted by Uriel005
give bullseye just the arrow. 😄
I was about to add him, but that would be unfair to the others XD

Green Arrow is the most accurate out of the people that I know about, imo. Otherwise... I'll think about it.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Better than constant Hulk threads being birth to everyday : /
Now that i admit is very true...i was also surprised i guess people wonder who can beat him EASILY anyway i think all this threads are courtesy from Carver...

Originally posted by -Pr-
Green Arrow is the most accurate out of the people that I know about, imo. Otherwise... I'll think about it.

Wasn't Roy surpassing him?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't Roy surpassing him?

They said he would, iirc, but I don't think it had happened yet (assuming it was even going to, as Hal could have just been goading him).

And then of course, Roy did lose his arm and was umable to satisfy Cheshire, so he loses by default imo.

You guys are heavily underselling Clint, he is deadly accurate even without his bow.

Originally posted by -Pr-
They said he would, iirc, but I don't think it had happened yet (assuming it was even going to, as Hal could have just been goading him).

And then of course, Roy did lose his arm and was umable to satisfy Cheshire, so he loses by default imo.

👆

It was unrealized potential.

Ultimate Hawkeye (from series 1 and 2) ftw

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ultimate Hawkeye (from series 1 and 2) ftw

HE is better than Ultimate HE.

Originally posted by Bentley
You guys are heavily underselling Clint, he is deadly accurate even without his bow.

I'm actually not. After Ollie he'd be next in line imo. 😛

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
👆

It was unrealized potential.

And then some.

This is what will happen to Ollie against Clint flirt

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Hawkeye/Skill/Shotatstring.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Hawkeye/Skill/Shotatstring2.jpg

I don't know much about Merlyn, and nothing of Shado, so I will answer only using the other 4 as a reference.

1. Who is the most skilled in accuracy?

Clint/Ollie

2. Last person standing in a free for all fight in a warehouse full of wooden crates.

Connor Hawke

3. List of best archers from best to least.

1. Hawkeye/Green Arrow
2. Red Arrow
3. Connor

Merlyn is not all that great, GA's definitely better when they matched up.

Shado's supposed to be super-good, better than Merlyn but I'm not sure exactly where to place her.