Originally posted by BentleyActually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.
The symbiote tries to capture Plasticman and fails miserably.
The Venom symbiote already took over Reed Richards IIRC, and the Carnage symbiote already took control of Silver Surfer, he was trying to resist though.
Plastic Man ftw though
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.The Venom symbiote already took over Reed Richards IIRC, and the Carnage symbiote already took control of Silver Surfer, he was trying to resist though.
Plastic Man ftw though
Reeds not inorganic, is he?
The symbiote may as well be trying to bond with a plastic bag.
If the guy has a mind and a physical body I doubt that it matters.
If you wanna go by "non organic" feats Carnage recently has shown to be able to **** up Iron Mans (Bleeding Edge) technopathy when he tried to hack into the symbiote. The symbiote more or less fired that shit back at him.
I can't think of any other example that is close to what you are asking for, in my defense that's pretty specific and the moments where symbiots jump over on others and control them are quite rare. Surfer (general power level + cosmic awareness), Richards (more or less same body properties + genius level intelelct) and Iron Man (bleeding edge armor; inorganic example + genius level intellect) are pretty good examples imo though and show that I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.The Venom symbiote already took over Reed Richards IIRC, and the Carnage symbiote already took control of Silver Surfer, he was trying to resist though.
Plastic Man ftw though
Exactly, comparing PLas to Reed is silly. Reed is nowhere near Plas's league.